Some facts of Quran will amaze you with some exciting information and expose some common misconceptions about Islam. Let me give you a brief introduction to the Quran.
The Quran is the holy scripture of Islam. The holy Quran contains the commandments of God, which is evident in the Islamic principle. Unlike the sacred books of other religions, the Quran contains messages for the whole of humankind, not for Muslims Ummah only.
There are 25 facts of Holy Quran mentioned below.
The list is outlined in a way that may suit everyone to read easily.
Fundamental Facts of Holy Quran:
- The word Quran means ‘recitation.’ Therefore, it is connected to the word “Qaara.”
- The second is that the Prophet Muhammad isn’t the author of the Quran, as many believe.
- Our Prophet received the Quran as revelations from Allah via the angel Jibril.
- The revelation of the Quran took place 23 years ago. (It took Makkah 13 years & Madinah 10 years).
- It was revealed in the month of Ramadan (the 27th Day of Ramadan).
- The holy book of Allah is divided into 30 parts in total.
- There are almost 114 chapters known as Surah in the Holy Quran. Among them, 86 surah were revealed in Mecca and 28 in Madina.
- The longest Surah in the holy Quran, the book of Allah, is Al-Baqarah, whereas Al-Kawther is the shortest.
- Those who read a single letter of the Quran get ten rewards as a boon.
Primary Facts of Quran
- Bismillah’ir Rahmaan’ir Raheem can be read 114 times in the Quran, as a matter of fact.
- All Surah starts with ‘Bismillah’ except for Surah Tauba. At the same time, Surah Namal contains Bismillah twice.
- As mentioned in the Holy Quran, Milk is the best drink found in heaven in the shape of fountains. Whereas honey is the best eatable food cum curable ingredient for health hazards.
- One of the best months, according to the Quran, is Ramadan. Whereas Lailat ul Qadr (Night Of Power) is the best night.
- Factually, Talaaq is permissible (halal), but it is the most disliked thing by Allah.
- The name of Muhammad is found four times in the Holy Quran.
- There are 25 places in the Quran where the holy book mentions prophets 25 times.
- Surah Yaseen is the Heart of the Quran.
- Surah Al-Ikkhlas is taken as one-third of the Quran.
- The words Man and Woman appear an equal number of times in the Holy book, i.e., 24 times.
- Surah Al-Nisa details the laws of marriage in Islam.
- The holy Quran has been translated into (103) one hundred and three languages.
- Abu Bakr, the first caliph, appointed some sahabas for compilation.
- The Quran is the only religious book that has lasted for years since its revelation.
- Millions of people have memorized the Quran from word to word, in its exact order.
- The Quran does not contradict modern science; instead, it supports the facts.
If you want to Learn Quran online properly with tajweed you must join us